Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fes: A Couple of Photos and a Paragraph

My trip to Fes was brief. I strolled around the city and dove into the sprawling souq. Fes was small and quiet in comparison with Marrakesh, which isn't too surprising since Marrakesh is stimulus overload. Admittedly, I awoke with stomach problems and did not sleep well the previous night. Thus my time in Fes was not as active and impassioned at it could have been. And the way home? Well, that's a story in and of itself and I will post it once I return to normal living patterns in Denver. My flight leaves Casa at 2 AM Sunday morning and I've grown tired of pumping out blog entries today.

You'll notice a shortage of photos. Thanks to weariness, I was not in the mood and I felt as though some of the photos might mirror those I've already shared. Photos of the souq are nice and all, but there's a limit to how many I want to snap. Again, the train station impresses.








No comments: