Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What kind of 'hood do I live in?

In September '07, our car was stolen from in front of our house. We didn't have an alarm, it was an Accord, but the doors were definitely locked. This morning when we left the house, we noticed that a car's wheels were stripped. The thief left the jack and propped the car up with a concrete planter. I can't recall it having extremely nice wheels, but the owner did not look happy this afternoon when the car was lifted onto a flat bed. I didn't take any photos because the owner was milling about and something told me that he wouldn't appreciate a nerdy guy in glasses wanting to take photos for his blog.

1 comment:

igetzit said...

I think he would have! You are part of the media now. I'll make you a badge and have it for you next time I see you.